EMT Class 4 Week and 10 Week Programs
Our 4 week EMT-B course is held Monday-Friday 9am-3pm and our 10 week course is held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings 6pm-10pm. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be prepared for State and National Registry Examinations.
Our June 7th class, June 14th class, and July 19th class are full. Please email us at register[at]rapidemt.com or call to be placed on our waitlist.
Our 4 week program and 10 week program is $1400. This includes 120 hours of classroom training, clinical and lab fees, professional liability insurance, EMT book and polo shirt with name badge.
Follow the steps below to register for the 4 week or 10 week EMT-B Program:
- Complete a Background Check. Paperwork will be given on the first day of class. The fee is $14.
- Minimum 18 years old: State or Federal photo id or drivers license.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A satisfactory Drug Test must be completed before you can do your clinical rotations. Paperwork will be provided to go to the lab we use - Total Access Urgent Care. The fee is $46.
- Must have your AHA-BLS (formally known as CPR) Healthcare Provider Certification. (Must show proof of certification.)
Disclaimer: Your CPR certification must be through American Heart Association. If you have a certification through the Red Cross, unfortunately we cannot honor it.
- Updated Immunization Record
- MMR or Antibody Titer Test
- TB Test within the last 2 years
- Tetanus Shot within the last 7 years
- Hepatitis B Vaccination, which is given as 3 or 4 shots over a 6 month period
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccination
Steps to Register
1. Print and fill out the Application Form and mail it to the address provided on the form. You can also scan it and email to email@example.com, or deliver in person.
2. You must pay a $50 non-refundable registration fee to secure a seat in class. You can enclose it with the Application Form or pay in person. We accept cash, check or money order. You can also pay online. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card.
The Application Form and Registration Fee must be received at the same time in order to complete your registration.
3. You can pay the tuition of $1400 with cash, check, money order, credit or debit card. You can also pay online. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card.
4. We cannot reserve a seat for you until you have paid your registration fee of $50. The $1400 must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class.
Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry and balance at times, in excess of 125 pounds.
- Reliable transportation for travel to/from class and clinical internship.
- Must maintain a high degree of professionalism both in and out of the classroom.
- Must maintain a high level of hygiene and grooming.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language at college level.
- Must have excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and listening skills.
- Must have access to a computer.
***Note: Class must have a minimum number of students to proceed. You will be notified within 10 days of the scheduled class if enrollment has not been met.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.